A large number of solenoid valves in our program are as follows:
• 2-way solenoid valves (pilot operated and direct acting)
2/2 solenoid valves (2 connections 2 switch positions) are there to close or open a fluid flow.
They are available in two versions:
- 2-way normally closed / normally closed NC, normaly Closed
- 2-way normally open / energize opened NO, normaly Open
• 3-way solenoid valves (pilot operated and direct acting)
3/2 solenoid valves (3 connections 2 switch positions) 3-way solenoid valves can be divided into three categories, namely:
- Universal (Universal use NO or NC) 3-way
- 3-way flow normally closed / normally closed NC, normaly Closed
- 3-way sstroomloos open / energize opened NO, normaly Open
The 3-way universal solenoid valves are sure to make a change of medium flow direction (distribution) or for mixing two media. They can also be used as a 3-way deenergized normally closed or normally opened.
The non-universal solenoid valve versions are largely used as a control valve for controlling a single acting actuators.
For single acting actuators with NAMUR interface features special NAMUR pilot valves are available.